Have you ever:
- Felt depressed or anxious after a session of gambling?
- Felt guilty or ashamed of your gambling?
- Experienced problems because of your gambling?
- Found it better to not tell family or others about how much time or money you’re spending gambling?
- Found that when you’ve stopped gambling, you’ve run out of money?
- Had the urge or felt a need to return to gambling to win back previous losses?
- Had friends or family express their concerns about how much time or money you’re spending gambling?
- Taken someone else’s money to gamble?